- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Monthly Archives: November 2008
Cobalt & the Hired Guns featured on NPR's 848, Giving Love to the Festival Like the Great Guys They Are
Yep, that’s the truth, I wouldn’t lie to you. Check out the tune here, and check out what they had to say about Tom, Matt, and Mike, and Allie…. Listen to Cobalt & The Hired Guns and their song “Never … Continue reading
The Chicago Bluegrass and Blues Festival today announced their support of the RESPECT! CampaignSM – an innovative new campaign to end domestic and sexual violence by starting with respect. The campaign benefits the Family Violence Prevention Fund and encourages everyone … Continue reading
The Schedule, Parking, Public Transportation, WGN's Dueling Banjos, and Everything Else You Were Wondering About
Got questions about what the show will be like, what the rules will be, or what we’ll be wearing? Feel free to e-mail us at Michael.email@example.com. Hopefully, however, here are some of the answers you were looking for…. SHOW SCHEDULE … Continue reading
by Mike Mering, firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior cbbfestival.com correspondent Starbucks. Burger King. (Insert large cell phone company of your choice): Need NOT apply. You may have noticed this absence of large corporate involvement and major sponsorship at the inaugural Chicago Bluegrass & … Continue reading
Artist Video & Podcasts from Chicago Acoustic Underground, Green Arrow Radio, In Search of a Song, Radio Relics, and Woodsongs..and a John Williams Tribute
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve had a handful of our artists featured on podcasts around the land, including the Chicago staple that is Michael Teach’s Chicago Acoustic Underground , In Search of a Song, and Woodsongs Old Time … Continue reading