- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is the fourth studio release from the French group Phoenix. In this release they return to the dance floor ways after their last album Its Never Been Like That was more of a guitar lead “traditional” expression. … Continue reading
Armistice is the second full-length album from the New Orleans based group known as Mute Math. This album is, at its base, a pop/rock album that employs a plethora of sounds and effects along with traditional instruments. At times this … Continue reading
Right off the bat, without coyness, The Arctic Monkey’s new album Humbug presents itself as a change of pace for these rising Brit-rockers. Whether they have matured, or just attempting something novel only once, I am not sure. Yet I … Continue reading
Chicago.com/Music Features Local Bands and Businesses in CHICAGO Chicago.com/Music hosts many shows featuring local acts at various venues throughout Chicago and is now proud to present monthly networking events at La Salle Power Co. to inspire the local community to connect … Continue reading
Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Mobile Phone Recycling Drive: Learn how Festival Attendees can Help our Environment in a Simple way
DID YOU KNOW? Cell phones contain toxic substances such as lead, nickel, arsenic, mercury and cadmium that enter the ecosystem when phones are taken to landfills or incinerated. There are over one billion out of use cell phones in the … Continue reading