- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Author Archives: Sean Brna
Excitement was the mood in Chicago’s relatively new – yet completely fun and well designed - Lincoln Hall; as the band Black Mountain was gearing to take the stage, smoke machines billowed and signaled the band’s imminent arrive. It wasn’t a sold … Continue reading
The crowd had no problem waiting around until after 11pm on this Thursday evening to catch The Sleepy Sun playing Chicago’s venerable Double Door. Having work the next day is no proper thought when one has the opportunity to catch … Continue reading
When one has a “traditional” band comprised of two people, and only 4 hands, it is quite difficult to consistently produce quality songs. This proves even truer within the genre of blues-rock. The sound must be creatively cared for so … Continue reading
It’s always a boisterous bunch that attends a Chicago show by The Brian Jonestown Massacre. This last one at the Metro, on the Sunday night of Memorial Day weekend, was no exception. BJM plays to a niche audience indeed, but … Continue reading