- CBB Returns: 5th Annual Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Fest to call Concord Music Hall & City Winery home, Span 3 Weeks!
- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
Author Archives: Sean Brna
Reservoir is the newest full-length release from the Chicago band Great Divide. If one desired to generalize the their type of music it could be deemed ‘roots music’, because they seem to amalgamate blues, rock, soul, R & B and … Continue reading
Train Company was the first act of three, behind 28 North and Blues Traveler, this past Thursday night at Chicago’s House Of Blues. Many artists might not like it when they are the ones chosen to be the first band … Continue reading
One’s gotta love taking in a Sunday night concert while sipping on draft beer and nibbling on good chicken fingers. Solid Gold was the headliner that evening at Subterranean. Solid Gold is a band that you could accurately deem falls … Continue reading
For some peculiar reason it was quite vacant when The Willowz took to the stage this past Thursday evening. Playing at the Double Door, a renowned place to nightly catch good music in Chicago, this seemed an odd occurrence. The … Continue reading
Colin Giles’ self titled EP (which, marvelously-so, can be downloaded freely at www.colingiles.com) kicks off with “Canyon Green”. It has a dulcet and unwound sound, which seems to be a common trait for Colin and his musical creations. It’s reggae … Continue reading