- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Category Archives: Artist Reviews
When one has a “traditional” band comprised of two people, and only 4 hands, it is quite difficult to consistently produce quality songs. This proves even truer within the genre of blues-rock. The sound must be creatively cared for so … Continue reading
The performance commenced with great style. It’s not often that lights and audio begin prior to a band’s appearance, but that’s how Metric took to the stage at Chicago’s Vic Theater. As blue lights pulsed and white ones danced the … Continue reading
Reservoir is the newest full-length release from the Chicago band Great Divide. If one desired to generalize the their type of music it could be deemed ‘roots music’, because they seem to amalgamate blues, rock, soul, R & B and … Continue reading
What do you get when you mix a high intensity, heavy bass dubstep legion with an entertaining sing-along act and a backing powerhouse DJ? The crowd at the local Chicago venue, The Metro, can answer just as well as anyone, … Continue reading
It was a wet spring evening in Chicago, one of many in the early months of the spring season. Chicago has extremely unpredictable weather, and gruesome winter months as well. It would be an understatement to say that April 5th … Continue reading