- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Tag Archives: Chicago Bluegrass & Blues
Béla Fleck & the Flecktones, Dr. Dog, Emmitt-Nershi Band, and Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater Gather for Charitable Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Fest. 1 Day, 25 Bands, $35.
“The Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival will prove to be the next great landmark in Chicago music culture” – Herschel Concepcion, Jambase.com Chicago, IL – September 5th, 2009. The Congress Theater, in conjunction with Chicago independents Kingtello Presents, is proud … Continue reading
The Giving Tree Band is a group of Illinois boys who share not only their music but a love of nature. Described as progressive old time, eco-billy, and indie folk rock, their modern vintage approach is all about doing right … Continue reading
With his reintroduction to the pop world behind him, renowned singer-songwriter Yusuf, the artist known as Cat Stevens, is back and ready to once again strike up an intimate relationship with his audience with his newest release, Roadsinger (to warm … Continue reading
“People forget that in our first five months of being together we were playing raves in front of 10,000 people.” The Prodigy is ”the most pulverizing, pummeling and pleasuring rockers in the land.” They are known for their outstanding live performance … Continue reading