- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Tag Archives: Majors Junction
Béla Fleck & the Flecktones, Dr. Dog, Emmitt-Nershi Band, and Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater Gather for Charitable Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Fest. 1 Day, 25 Bands, $35.
“The Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival will prove to be the next great landmark in Chicago music culture” – Herschel Concepcion, Jambase.com Chicago, IL – September 5th, 2009. The Congress Theater, in conjunction with Chicago independents Kingtello Presents, is proud … Continue reading
The Schedule, Parking, Public Transportation, WGN's Dueling Banjos, and Everything Else You Were Wondering About
Got questions about what the show will be like, what the rules will be, or what we’ll be wearing? Feel free to e-mail us at Michael.email@example.com. Hopefully, however, here are some of the answers you were looking for…. SHOW SCHEDULE … Continue reading
A MARRIAGE OF SORTS: MEMBERS OF BLUE MOTHER TUPELO AND MAJORS JUNCTION CLEARLY SHARING MORE THAN A NOTE
By Michael Mering, cbbfestival.com Senior Correspondent, firstname.lastname@example.org Blue grass and blues. Chicago and Nashville. A grand stage and a hallway haven side stage. Husband and wife. Our panel of writers here at Chicago Bluegrass & Blues couldn’t have imagined a … Continue reading
Mozarts at a Makeshift Rodeo: Majors Junction’s Classical Sensibilities Bringing Order and Good Will to a One-Horse Town Near You
By Josh Downs, email@example.com, cbbfestival.com Senior Correspondent The Chicago Blues and Bluegrass Festival would have never come about if not for Chicago’s own Majors Junction. But more about that later. When the band precedes David Grisman on the festival’s main … Continue reading
CEO Takes Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Fest Personally: Chris Bauman and FanFound Help Make Charitable Music Festival a Reality
In 1983, it was difficult for Chris Bauman to understand why his baby brother Carsten was “sick and not going to wake up”. At only two years old, “Cardiomyopathy” didn’t make much sense to Bauman, who was only been able … Continue reading