- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Tag Archives: Saving Tiny Hearts
We wish we could brand these ten tasty facts on all of your mid-sections, but we can’t, so we’ll just blog about it instead. So here are a few nuggets about the fest that you may not have heard about … Continue reading
Mozarts at a Makeshift Rodeo: Majors Junction’s Classical Sensibilities Bringing Order and Good Will to a One-Horse Town Near You
By Josh Downs, firstname.lastname@example.org, cbbfestival.com Senior Correspondent The Chicago Blues and Bluegrass Festival would have never come about if not for Chicago’s own Majors Junction. But more about that later. When the band precedes David Grisman on the festival’s main … Continue reading
Two Great Tastes Taste Great Together: Famed Chicago Indie Labels Join Forces to Help Inject City's Finest Talent into Inaugral Festival
by Mike Mering, cbbfestival.com Senior Correspondent, email@example.com It’s almost a given that the assortment of music at the Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival will go together like biscuits and gravy this November 22nd. “The variety of bluegrass, blues, roots rock, … Continue reading