- The String Cheese Incident to perform 3-night stand as part of 2011 Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival!
- 45 Bands and 4 Weeks Later, Aetiology and the Corn Desert Ramblers Added to CBB Fest w/ Edward Sharpe, Grace Potter, Honeyboy Edwards
- Who Will Be the Last Banjo Standing? Battle of The Band Winners to Grace Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival Stage w/ Edward and Grace
- Submissions Now Being Taken for Opportunity to Play Alongside Edward Sharpe & Grace Potter at CBB Fest!
- High-Energy Performancy by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Letterman!
Tag Archives: The Shams Band
In these tough economic times, it’s hard to find a silver lining. Local arts especially have taken a hit, and that includes venues and artists alike. The reality is that local bands across the city are struggling to bring their … Continue reading
Béla Fleck & the Flecktones, Dr. Dog, Emmitt-Nershi Band, and Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater Gather for Charitable Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Fest. 1 Day, 25 Bands, $35.
“The Chicago Bluegrass & Blues Festival will prove to be the next great landmark in Chicago music culture” – Herschel Concepcion, Jambase.com Chicago, IL – September 5th, 2009. The Congress Theater, in conjunction with Chicago independents Kingtello Presents, is proud … Continue reading